FOR RETAIL SALES
We ship to all locations in the USA including APOs as well as most countries worldwide.
All cigars purchased via erezcigars.com are available for worldwide delivery.
Shipping Options – Within the U.S.A.
Standard 3-5 day shipping (Either FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail)
FedEx Next Day Service: Available upon request
FedEx 2-3 Day Service: Available upon request
Shipping Rates to U.S. addresses
Actual rates vary dependent on your location. Rates for a typical package containing one box of cigars:
3-5 Day USPS Priority Mail: US$4.40 – This is the default shipping option.
FedEx Next Day Service: US$24.00 – Available upon request
FedEx 2-3 Day Service: US$10.00 – Available upon request
Yes, we ship to all APO/FPO addresses
*Delivery times are taken from the USPS and UPS websites and our experience. Neither service time is guaranteed.
*Add 1 or 2 business days for Hawaii, Alaska, and remote rural locations.
Additional Shipping Information
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Oversized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
- After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Erez Cigars Inc..com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
Sales Tax Information
Remittance of taxes for orders shipped outside of Florida is the responsibility of the purchaser.